- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 01: DELHI - MANALI ( 580kms)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train in the Morning and Afternoon, (you are required to reach Our Volvo bus pick up points on your own / you can also book by us).
Delhi to Manali overnight journey by Volvo bus, Delhi to Manali distance 560Km, 13 to 14Hrs
Day 02: Arrival at Manali in the morning. You will be Picked up from Manali Pvt Volvo bus stand & then Check-in at the hotel at 12 Noon. ( Early Morning check-in to the hotel* Subject to availability, ) In the Afternoon you can go for a half-day local city tour. The evening will be at leisure. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Manali Local Attraction: Manali has many attractions but the center of interest is Hadimba Mata Temple, Jagat such, Vashist hot water springs and temple Vashist, Tibetan monasteries there are 3 newly constructed colorful monasteries, Clubhouse 2 km. from the town, Manu temple 3 km. from the main bazaar in old Manali, Manali sanctuary This sanctuary starts about 2 Km from Manali town, Van Vihar, etc.
Day 03: SIGHTSEEING SOLANG VALLEY
Morning breakfast, Full day excursion visiting, Solang Valley evening return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
Solang Valley: Solang Valley located at a distance of 13 km from Manali, Solang Valley lies between Solang village and Beas Kund. Which is famous for hosting various winter adventure sports like skiing, parachuting, paragliding, trekking, and mountaineering, summer is for zorbing and paragliding, the best time to visit Solang Valley is between the months of November to February.
Day 04: SIGHTSEEING KULLU NAGGAR
After morning breakfast, proceed for Excursion to Kullu Naggar Castle & Art Gallery. Return to the hotel in the evening. You can explore the town / go to Mall Road late in the evening on your own. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Kullu Valley - Kullu Known as the 'Valley of Gods', Kullu is a cluster of beautiful valleys in Himachal Pradesh. Located between the majestic Himalayas and river Beas, Kullu is situated at an altitude of 1230m. Kullu is a hot-spot for adventure sports. Trekking, White Water Rafting, mountaineering, paragliding, and hiking over the Himalayan glaciers are some of the activities that Kullu offers. Angling is another activity enjoyed a lot by locals as well as tourists. Mountaineering beginners can trek around the Beas Kund region, Hanuman Tibba, and Deo Tibba.
Day 05: MANALI - DELHI (580 km)
After Breakfast at the hotel, you need to Check out the room by 11 AM. The afternoon will be at leisure Keep your luggage in the lobby area*. You can explore the Shopping malls of Manali on your own. In the evening at 04 PM board the Volvo AC bus for Delhi for an overnight journey. Drop from Hotel to Manali Pvt Volvo Bus Stand by Taxi will be provided by us.
!!! Tour Conclude... But Sweet Memories Always Remain !!!
Manali Mahal Or Similar
- Delhi - Manali - Delhi Volvo Bus Tickets.
- Complimentary Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic i.e. water, Cold drink, Tea, Coffee, Juice, etc.
- Complimentary Pickup and Drop From Volvo Bus Stand.
- 03 Nights Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis in a well-appointed room
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan, 03 Breakfast & 03 Dinners in hotel
- Tea / Coffee Maker in the Room with Replenishment Once in a Day
- Sightseeing and Transfers by Cab - Manali Local - Kullu - Solang Valley.
- Complimentary usage of Wi-Fi.
- 10% Discount on additional F & B.
- Early Check-in and Late Checkout Subject to availability.
- Hotel Check-In & Check-Out Timings 12:00 to 12:00 hrs.
- Any meals/beverages, soft drinks/hard drinks, etc not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entry fees of monuments, temples, museums, and guide fees are not included.
- Any personal expense - Laundry, Shopping, tip, etc.
- Expenses of personal nature like telephone/laundry bills/ porter charges/ pony, tips, camera fee, ropeway charges, Heater Charges, tips & gratuities, travel insurance, or any other which is not mentioned in the tour program.
- Expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides, etc.
- Optional Tour: Atal Tunnel On Sameday With Solang Valley Tour
- Optional Tour: Kasol & Manikaran Tour On Sameday With Kullu Valley Tour
- Govt Service Taxes.
No Details Found